- Request an Appointment
- Jersey City
So, you’ve cracked or lost a tooth. Maybe you’re missing multiple teeth. Accidents happen. Wear and tear does, too.
Luckily for you, there’s a solution: you’d make an excellent candidate for restorative dentistry in Hudson County, NJ! At Strong Roots Dental, we offer a wide range of options to restore your smile — and with it, your confidence!
Ready to hear about your options? Call Strong Roots Dental today at 551-244-6422 for an appointment in Jersey City and 201-992-8600 to visit our Hoboken office. You can also request an appointment online.
1. Tooth Fillings
One form of tooth damage is a cavity, or a small hole in your tooth. To repair the damaged tooth, we’ll remove the decayed tissue and fix the cavity with a filling.
Bacteria is the cause of tooth decay. The consumption of excess sugars or starches causes acid. Acid breaks down your enamel, the protective coating on your teeth.
Preventive measures, such as limiting sugar intake and brushing your teeth with a fluoride toothpaste, are always the first step. But when you have a cavity, we’ll fill it with a tooth-colored filling. Composite fillings will give you the most natural-looking repair. These resin fillings are close to the color of your teeth.
During your appointment, we’ll insert the tooth-colored filling.
Similar to fillings, crowns are another method of restoring your smile. Instead of an internal filling, crowns are caps that sit on your damaged teeth.
Crowns are an excellent option if you’re looking to protect a weakened tooth, restore a broken tooth, or hold a dental bridge in place. They’re also great for eliminating sensitivity and restoring your smile.
At Strong Roots Dental, we’ll help you decide what crown is best for you.
If you have one or more missing teeth, a bridge can restore your mouth’s appearance and functionality. Typically made by placing crowns on either side of the missing teeth, bridges restore your full smile and health of your mouth.
Bridges are a benefit to your mouth in a variety of ways:
- Semi-Permanent – When properly taken care of, bridges can last up to ten years.
- Function – Dental bridges replace your missing teeth and make it easier to properly chew food.
- Speech – If you’re missing a front tooth, your speech might be altered. A bridge will return that missing tooth and improve or clarify your speech.
Our team is dedicated to giving you the best care possible. If you’re considering a bridge, make an appointment today!
If you’ve lost some or all of your natural teeth, dentures can be an excellent way to restore your smile! Our dental team will help you decide the best dentures for you.
- Conventional – These dentures are removable. They’re fitted to your mouth and are ready to be used after any of your remaining natural teeth and tissues have healed.
- Implant-Secured – First, we’ll insert implants into your mouth. Using snaps, balls, or a secure metal bar, we’ll attach the dentures to your implants and secure them in place.
These options will give you the correct fit. We’re looking forward to seeing your smile restored! Let’s see your teeth shine again. Call 551-244-6422 for Jersey City or 201-992-8600 for Hoboken.