Your smile is among your most important physical features, usually the very first one individuals notice when they meet you. You depend upon your smile to express specific feelings like joy and self-confidence. So if you’re unhappy about noticeable defects with your teeth and gums, it’s difficult to truly be yourself or fully enjoy your life.
Your Elizabeth, NJ cosmetic dentist at Strong Roots Dental can help you alter that! Our group counts on the current technology and techniques to change smiles and improve lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for a consultation, we can speak with you about the dental issues you would like to repair, analyze your mouth to ensure you’re in good oral health and style a personalized treatment strategy to help you attain your objectives.
We provide several different cosmetic dentistry services to select from, including:
- Teeth Whitening— To eliminate deep discolorations and lighten your teeth by a number of tones, absolutely nothing beats our expert whitening systems. Our treatment is safe and dependable in delivering fast, even results for a brighter, more vibrant smile.
- Tooth Bonding— Cover tiny chips, fractures, and spaces with a tooth-colored product that is carefully formed to make worn, broken teeth look healthy and radiant again.
- Dental Veneers— Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are customized to your exact specifications. Positioned over misaligned, misshapen, damaged, and stained teeth, veneers are an enduring option when you want to repair several oral issues and really change your smile.
- Gum Reshaping— Gently get rid of excess gum tissue that is covering your teeth and making them appear too small. By adjusting a frustrating gumline, you will have a more appealing, balanced smile.
- Invisalign— Choose clear aligners for a much faster, more comfortable orthodontic option. You can align uneven teeth with discreet aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel confident throughout your treatment.
- Dental Implants— Fill the voids in your smile by replacing teeth with remediations that are attached to oral implants. You can consume what you desire and feel fantastic about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
We can provide soothing care so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment if you’re anxious about oral procedures. We likewise want you to feel great about your decision to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re delighted to address any questions you have about treatment costs, insurance, and financing alternatives to make your care more economical.
Take the first step in designing the stunning smile you are worthy of! Call us now at 551-244-6422 to visit your Elizabeth, NJ cosmetic dentist at Strong Roots Dental. You can also .