Your smile is among your most important physical features, typically the first one people notice when they meet you. You depend on your smile to express specific emotions like joy and self-confidence. So if you’re dissatisfied about noticeable defects with your gums and teeth, it’s difficult to truly be yourself or completely enjoy your life.
Your Irvington, NJ cosmetic dentist at Strong Roots Dental can help you change that! Our group depends on the most recent technology and techniques to transform smiles and improve lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for a consultation, we can speak with you about the oral problems you wish to fix, analyze your mouth to ensure you’re in good oral health and design a customized treatment plan to help you achieve your goals.
We offer a number of different cosmetic dentistry services to select from, including:
- Teeth Whitening— To get rid of deep stains and lighten your teeth by several tones, absolutely nothing beats our professional bleaching systems. Our treatment is great at providing quick, even results for a brighter, more vibrant smile.
- Tooth Bonding— Cover small chips, cracks, and spaces with a tooth-colored product that is thoroughly shaped to make used, damaged teeth look radiant and healthy once again.
- Dental Veneers— Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are tailor-made to your precise specs. Placed over misaligned, misshapen, damaged, and stained teeth, veneers are a long-lasting service when you wish to repair multiple oral issues and actually change your smile.
- Gum Reshaping— Gently get rid of excess gum tissue that is concealing your teeth and making them appear too little. By changing an overwhelming gumline, you will have a more attractive, well-balanced smile.
- Invisalign— Choose clear aligners for a faster, more comfortable orthodontic solution. You can correct uneven teeth with invisible aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel confident during your treatment.
- Dental Implants— Fill the voids in your smile by replacing teeth with restorations that are secured to dental implants. You can eat what you desire and feel terrific about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
We can provide patient-focused care so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment if you’re anxious about oral procedures. We also want you to feel confident about your decision to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re delighted to answer any questions you have about treatment costs, insurance coverage, and financing alternatives to make your care more budget-friendly.
Take the initial step in designing the stunning smile you are worthy of! Call us now at 551-244-6422 to visit your Irvington, NJ cosmetic dentist at Strong Roots Dental. You can also .