Your smile is a big part of who you are. It’s what people notice first when they meet you and part of the lasting impression you leave on others. As your cosmetic dentist in Hoboken, we’d love to make your smile your best feature. By eliminating the flaws you’ve been trying to hide, you will:
- Get a much-needed boost in your self-esteem
- Feel more confident when you smile
- Look younger and more attractive
- Find the courage to pursue your dreams
- Make better first impressions in personal and professional relationships
We’d love to give you the smile you’ve always wanted! Call 201-992-8600 for an appointment.
Feel Confident Smiling Again With the Help of Cosmetic Dental Services
As a patient of Strong Roots Dental, you’ll benefit from our many years of experience treating patients’ smiles. Dr. Nick has extensive training as a cosmetic dentist and is continuum certified by the Kois Center. When you come in for an appointment to discuss the changes you’d like to make, you’ll find a wide range of cosmetic treatment options. We may recommend services such as:
- Teeth Whitening – Professionally whiten your teeth at home or in our office with our Zoom whitening treatments. Eliminate the stains that have accumulated over the years.
- Veneers – Cover up imperfections with these thin porcelain shells that go over your teeth. They’ll last for a decade or longer with proper care and attention.
- Tooth Bonding – Similar to veneers, bonding gives your teeth the look of perfection. Although it doesn’t last as long as veneers, it’s a far more affordable option.
- Crown Lengthening – If your teeth appear too short, we can lengthen them in preparation for dental crowns or veneers.
- Gummy Smile Treatment – We can reposition your gumline so you show off a toothy grin instead of pink gums when you smile.
- Invisalign – Straighten your teeth with clear aligners that will be invisible to everyone but you. We can even show you what your future smile will look like with a smile preview.
- Smile Makeover – Transform your smile by choosing several cosmetic services at once. We’ll customize a treatment plan unique for your needs and goals
You’ll discover that we invest in our patients and put you first the moment you arrive. We use technology like digital X-rays so you are exposed to less radiation than traditional X-rays. Our intraoral camera and 3-D CT scanner give us clear pictures of your mouth so we can plan your procedures precisely. Plus, we want you to feel at home while you are here. That’s why our waiting area has TVs, and we serve beverages like coffee.
Take the first step towards improving your smile by scheduling a visit with a cosmetic dentist in Hoboken. Call 201-992-8600 for an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.