A healthy lifestyle begins when you learn to maintain good oral health. Keep your smile in great shape by coming to see a general dentist in Hoboken, NJ who provides comprehensive services and delivers outstanding care. You and your loved ones can count on our team to help you:
- Avoid gum disease, cavities, and other oral health issues
- Treat decay and periodontal problems
- Maintain the full function of your teeth
- Feel confident that your smile looks stunning
You can have an attractive and healthy smile for years to come by making regular visits to Strong Roots Dental. Call 201-992-8600 today to schedule your next dental appointment with us!
Prevent Problems by Getting Routine General Dental Care
Treating cavities and removing tooth decay is no problem for our dental professionals. However, we would prefer to help you and the people you care about the most to stay free from oral health issues. That is why we welcome and encourage you to come here for all of our services, such as:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Along with your daily brushing and flossing, regular professional cleanings and exams should be the foundation of your oral care routine. Cleanings will remove plaque and tartar buildup. Exams are how we catch problems as early as possible.
- Digital Dental X-Rays – X-rays allow us to detect cavities and identify changes in your teeth between appointments. By using digital X-rays, you are exposed to a fraction of the radiation used to get film X-rays.
- Fluoride Treatment – You can make your teeth stronger by applying fluoride, which is a mineral. This also can repair teeth that have experienced minor demineralization, which can lead to decay.
- Dental Sealants – Think of this as armor for your teeth. It does not limit the function of your teeth, but it does provide added protection against harmful bacteria.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Periodontal infections can lead to bleeding, pain, and tooth loss. Take action to remove your infection and come to us for treatment such as scaling and root planing and maintenance care.
- Mouthguards – Protect your teeth with a custom mouthguard to wear while playing sports or to wear while sleeping to prevent teeth grinding.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – Early detection can be invaluable if you do have this disease, which is why we keep an eye open for anything abnormal.
- Halitosis Treatment – If you struggle with chronic bad breath, our professionals can help you find a solution and refresh your breath.
Stay Relaxed When You Receive Dental Care
Many people struggle with anxiety when it is time to visit the dentist. That is something that our team members understand. It’s also why we strive to create a comfortable atmosphere for our patients. We have years of experience doing just that.
You deserve amazing dental care and a great smile. Take control of your oral health by coming to see a team that is committed to helping you improve and maintain your smile for decades to come. Call 201-992-8600 or request an appointment with your general dentist in Hoboken, NJ at Strong Roots Dental.