We all want to have a happy, healthy smile because our smile is one of the first things other people will notice about us. Plus, we’ll be judged on the quality of our smile, whether we like it or not. That’s why general dentistry in Jersey City is so important. Routine smile care will help us maintain healthy teeth and gums and give us a smile we’ll be proud to show off. Other benefits of general dental care include:
- Catching small problems before they turn into big headaches that can damage our smile
- Saving you money without having to undergo extensive dental procedures
- Helping you avoid costly and painful dental emergencies
- Boosting your confidence when meeting and talking to other people, both socially and professionally
Make sure your smile gets the care it needs to shine. Call Strong Roots Dental today at 551-244-6422 to schedule your next dental visit. You’ll find our office on Newark Avenue, not far from the Jersey City Courthouse and Ferris High School.
Enjoy Your Best Smile With General Dental Care From Our Team
When you plan regular visits to Strong Roots Dental, you can feel good that you’re doing the right thing by your smile. Along with daily brushing and flossing at home, these six-month visits form the cornerstone of good oral care that will help you maintain a healthy and beautiful smile for life. Our expert team offers patients a wide variety of general dental care to make sure your smile stays in the best shape possible. These services include:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – If you’re a new patient, your appointment will begin with a set of digital X-rays, a complete dental exam using an intraoral camera (including an oral cancer screening), and an ultrasonic teeth cleaning. We can also use topical or local anesthetic if needed to make your visit more pleasant.
- Preventive Applications – Your dentist or hygienist may recommend fluoride treatments or tooth sealants to help protect your teeth. Fluoride strengthens tooth enamel, while sealants form a barrier against disease-causing bacteria.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We emphasize preventive care to help avoid problems, but will recommend a “deep cleaning” using scaling and root planing if we find evidence of gum disease.
- Custom Mouthguards – Our professional-grade mouthguards are made in a lab and can help prevent your teeth against injury during sports or to relieve symptoms of TMJ disorder and prevent teeth grinding.
- Chronic Dry Mouth Treatment – Depending on your situation, we may recommend specialty products like Biotene to control chronic dry mouth. Your mouth will feel better, and you’ll help protect your smile against tooth decay.
- Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment – Our team will work to determine the cause of your bad breath so we can make recommendations on how best to control it. We want you to feel completely comfortable while talking without any fear of embarrassment.
Give your smile the care it deserves with Jersey City general dentistry from Strong Roots Dental. Call us today at 551-244-6422 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.