When you choose Strong Roots Dental to meet your oral care needs, we don’t take that responsibility lightly. We go the extra mile to ensure you feel confident about your dental care and help you understand what is necessary to improve your smile. That’s why we have a dental blog! We invite you to follow our posts so you can stay ahead of the latest in dental services, get advice on protecting your oral health, and find out how to beautify your smile.
We Offer a Wide Range of Treatments for Your Smile Needs
No matter why you’ve come to see us, you’ll find a comprehensive list of treatment options to meet your needs. Whether you need a simple cleaning or you want dental implants, you’ll find just about everything you need in one place. You’ll find treatments such as:
- General Dentistry – Keep your teeth and gums healthy for years with our general dental services, including professional cleanings, thorough exams, gum disease treatments, preventive services, and mouthguards.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Achieve an attractive smile with our cosmetic services like teeth whitening, veneers, bonding, or. complete smile makeover.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Get straight teeth in less time thanks to these popular clear aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry – Strengthen and restore your teeth with tooth fillings, root canal treatment, crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Dental Implants – We offer many implant options, including All-on-4® implants and same-day smiles. You’ll love getting your strong bite back!
- Oral Surgery – We can help you become a candidate for implants or extract a tooth to protect other healthy teeth.
- Dental Emergencies – Get help same-day whenever possible if you are dealing with a dental emergency.
- TMJ Treatment – Get help with your TMJ disorder thanks to our custom-fit mouthguard that acts as a barrier between your teeth.
As our patient, you’ll also benefit from our use of modern dental technology. We use cavity detectors during your examinations, digital X-rays for less exposure to radiation, intraoral cameras for a close look inside your mouth, and 3-D scanners to plan for treatments like implants.
We’d love to help you create your dream smile and improve your oral health. Call 551-244-6422 for an appointment in Jersey City or 201-992-8600 for an appointment in Hoboken. You can also request an appointment online.