When you lose a tooth, it triggers a series of events that changes the structure of your mouth. Your teeth will shift to fill in the missing spaces, and unless you replace your tooth roots, it can lead to bone loss in your jaw. That’s why so many patients choose dental implants in Hoboken. With the help of these artificial tooth roots, you can:
- Enjoy chewing power similar to your natural teeth
- Sit down to a meal without worrying about limiting your diet
- Improve your oral function with strong chewing power
- Secure your dentures without worrying they’ll slip out of place
- Strengthen your jawbone health and maintain healthy facial structure
- Get a boost in confidence about your smile
Find out if you are a good candidate for implants by calling 201-992-8600 for an appointment. We’ll make you feel at ease the moment you walk in with TVs, coffee, and water in the waiting area.
Discover the Life-Changing Benefits of Implants
Implants offer you what your tooth roots give your mouth. These titanium posts are placed in your jaw to stimulate your jawbone and improve oral function. Whether you have one tooth missing or several, we can place your implants right here at our office. We’ll use modern technology like our computer-guided placement technology and 3-D scanners to ensure a successful placement.
We offer several types of implants based on your needs, such as:
- Single Crown With an Implant – Replace a single tooth with a dental crown supported by an implant. It’ll function like your natural teeth and blend in with your smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – If you have several missing teeth in a row, we’ll anchor a bridge to an implant instead of nearby teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your dentures will snap into place on top of implants but will still be removable.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – We’ll secure your dentures to implants so they have the same feel and function of natural teeth. You’ll even take care of them the same way with regular oral care practices.
- Same-Day Smile – If you have the jawbone health for implants, we can complete your treatment in one day! You’ll walk out of our office with a complete smile. You’ll just have to return once more for your permanent set of teeth.
- All-on-4® Implants – We’ll place four implants in your jaw instead of the usual eight. It’s a much less invasive procedure that will allow you to enjoy the benefits of implants.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction – We’ll address multiple problems in your smile with one treatment plan.
We can also prepare your mouth for implants if you aren’t a candidate initially. For example, a bone grafting procedure will add bone to your jaw to give your implants the structure they need for successful placement. We can also make room in your upper jaw with a sinus lift procedure. Your dentist will discuss what’s necessary before beginning treatment.
While it may take time for the process to be complete, it’ll all be worth it when you sit down to enjoy your favorite chewy or crunchy foods. Don’t wait another day to enjoy the benefits of dental implants in Hoboken. Call 201-992-8600 for an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.