Get Urgent Dental Care From Your Emergency Dentist in Jersey City
43% of American adults say that tooth pain or oral health issues negatively affect their productivity or ability to focus. Source.
While a dental emergency usually isn’t life threatening, it can be life-changing if you don’t get the care you need right away. As your emergency dentist in Jersey City, there are very few situations we haven’t seen walk through our doors. When you come to Strong Roots Dental with your urgent dental needs, we’ll try to see you same-day whenever possible. As a result, you will:
- Avoid further dental complications
- Give your oral health a boost
- Stop your dental pain so you can get back to your life
- Enjoy meals without difficulty or limitation
- Walk out of our office feeling better than when you arrived
If you need help ASAP, call 551-244-6422 for an appointment.
Relieve Your Pain With Emergency Dental Care
Even when you’re careful, emergencies can happen. You can knock out a tooth playing sports or chip or crack a tooth biting into food. Unfortunately, they can also happen due to neglect. That’s why it’s so important to visit us for regular checkups! We can stay ahead of oral health issues before they become an urgent dental care situation. When you come see us for immediate dental care, we may perform procedures such as:
- Tooth Fillings – If you have a cavity, we’ll remove the decayed portion of your tooth and repair your tooth with a tooth filling.
- Dental Crowns – For severe damage or a large cavity, a dental crown can restore your tooth and give you back a healthy bite.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If your gums have become infected, we’ll treat the disease with a deep cleaning procedure. We may recommend follow-up appointments for periodontal maintenance.
- Root Canal Treatment – Our in-house endodontist will eliminate the infection that has reached the pulp of your tooth and restore your oral health.
- Tooth Extraction – Although we’d much rather save your tooth, we may need to perform an extraction if it’s necessary to protect healthy teeth.
When you visit us for help, we’ll not only treat you with the utmost of compassion and respect, but we’ll also use our modern technology for an easier visit. For example, digital X-rays expose you to less radiation and intraoral cameras give us a closer look of what’s going on inside your mouth. All of these are ways we are able to diagnose your oral health issue properly so we can get you out of pain fast.
If you need the help of an emergency dentist in Jersey City, call 551-244-6422 for an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.